Meet PAM: The Panel Building Automation Matrix
The ultimate assessment platform to discover bottleneck issues within your
engineering and manufacturing processes and see real-world solutions with time and costs savings instantly.
Panel builders operate in an exceedingly tough competitive market, which means that reducing time spent on designs and excluding errors and reworks - in other words - keeping costs down - is of paramount importance. But, how can you meet this challenge? If these are just a few of your issues there is a solution:
- Increasing price pressure
- Shortage of skilled labor
- Pressure to reduce delivery times
- Ineffective workflows and quality issues
- Requirement to reduce scrap
- How to increase productivity
- How to simplify the production of panels dramatically
By closely collaborating with our customers, EPLAN have benchmarked several panel and machine builders by evaluating workflows and the time taken to produce a single unit, and have found that the majority of panel builders in the USA and UK are working manually. Therefore, there is a need for action to shift from manual to semi-automated engineering. By introducing automation technologies and integrating engineering and production processes, panel builders can benefit from an increase in productivity, shorter project turnaround times, cost savings & improvements in product quality.
Request your Free PAM Assessment
We're offering free assessments to panel builders which aims to identify bottlenecks in design and manufacturing & with the information we have collated from the aforementioned customer study, we can advise on how you can save time, reduce scrap and simplify the production of panels dramatically. The free assessment includes:
- Business Assessment - We'll use an algorithm based on our benchmark to help our customers understand their operations by analyzing their business and identifying challenges and opportunities. We'll also identify the areas in which there are bottlenecks, where there are losses which results in time & money lost and the possible optimization potential for the different areas on the shop floor.
- Saving Potential - we'll suggest ways in which to optimize your workflow and reveal the cost and time savings that can be expected.
- Scope of improvement - we'll outline the deliverables of what is needed to implement the change successfully
Ready to discover your company's potential time and costs savings?
Fill out the form below to request your free PAM Assessment.